1. To nurture a sense of collegiality whilst developing a common ethos.
2. To share experiences of common interest and concerns across the College to grow together as a networked community.
3. To ensure academic and pedagogical quality assurance and standards of teaching and learning.
4. To help students to develop their potential in all areas of the curriculum.
5. To implement and sustain holistic learning activities that cater for the diverse needs of students.
6. To undertaker on-going professional development opportunities.
7. To provide effective psycho-social and pastoral care services for students.
8. To increase students’ awareness of the benefit of healthy living and of physical fitness.
9. To ensure a safe, caring and secure environment for the effective development of students’ abilities and personalities.
10. To encourage the active participation of parents in students’ educational development and promote life long learning opportunities amongst the community.